Welcome to the GREAT RACE…!
In September & October Book The Most Flights to Win
14 Flight Vouchers Up For Grabs
If you have already signed up to the iFly Travel Affiliate Program, great news! You’ve already been entered in the inaugural iFly Travel Affiliate GREAT RACE.
For each booking made with your link, not only will you earn real $$ on these bookings, you will earn another entry into our monthly prize draw for fantastic domestic flight vouchers with Virgin Australia. The more bookings made via your iFly Travel Affiliate link, the more entries you have in the monthly prize draw. Easy….!
Our Affiliate Partner with the highest number of bookings each month will receive a $300 iFly-Virgin Domestic travel voucher, the second highest a $200 iFly-Virgin Domestic travel voucher and the next 5 highest sellers will receive a $100 iFly-Virgin Domestic travel voucher each! There are 2 opportunities to WIN as there are 2 separate draws, one each month!
The Fine Print
Terms and Conditions:
1. Open to Australian residents aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The promotion will run throughout the campaign period from 1 September until 31 October 2022. The promoter reserves the right to make changes to the competition opening and closing dates. Changes will be reflected in the terms and conditions.
3. Prizes can only be redeemed with the promoter Magic Tours International, trading as iFly and iFly Travel Affiliate.
4. To enter, simply visit the iFly Travel Affiliates site, join for free and share your travel link with family and friends! Each booking that is generated on your travel link will earn you cash as well as the opportunity to win iFly-Virgin Australia Domestic flight vouchers every month between 1 September – 31 October 2022! 7 Flight Vouchers will be available each month. The Affiliate with the highest number of sales each month will receive a $300 iFly-Virgin Australia Domestic flight voucher, the second highest a $200 iFly-Virgin Australia Domestic flight voucher and the next 5 highest sellers will receive a $100 iFly-Virgin Australia Domestic flight voucher each! There are 2 opportunities to WIN as there are 2 separate draws, one each month!
5. Affiliates will automatically enter the competition under their Affiliate profile and can share their travel link with friends and family unlimited times to increase their chances of winning.
6. Prizes will be allocated directly to the iFly Affiliates. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
7. Prize consists of 14 flight vouchers, 2 of $300, 2 of $200 and 10 flight vouchers of $100 each, allocated to the Affiliates with the highest sales in each month. Flight vouchers can be used to book Virgin Australia domestic flights to destinations on the Virgin Australia network, operated 100% by Virgin Australia (codeshare flights operated by partner carriers are not permitted) and flights must be booked directly with iFly. Flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
8. Prize must be booked before 30 November 2022 and taken between 1 October 2022 and 30 June 2023, excluding some key travel dates, School Holidays and Christmas.
9. Prize redemption is subject to availability, winner must offer a selection of possible dates, trip must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks before departure date. The prize is non-transferable, exchangeable for cash or valid for use in conjunction with any other offer.
Any amendments to the duration of the trip are the responsibility of the prize winner.
10. The prize excludes airport / hotel transfers, accommodation, travel insurance and other additional services such as spending money, transport costs at destination, other hotel costs, etc.
11. The winners will be drawn at random overseen by an independent person. Winners will be notified by email or telephone within 10 working days of the closing date of the competition period entered.
12. If the winner does not respond to the claim within 14 days, the winner will forfeit the prize and it will be reallocated to an alternative prize winner drawn at random overseen by an independent person.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant’s details including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or address and/or age.
14. Names of winners, their country and locality will be available on request for 3 months after the close of the promotion by writing to the Promoter’s address and enclosing a self-addressed envelope.
15. The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be resold, redeemed for cash or any form of compensation. In the event, for any reason, of the prize winners not taking part of or any element of the prize within the time period stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize or in full.
16. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that they are capable of accepting the prize including, without limitation, ensuring that they have a valid passport and any required visas, medical insurances and any travel insurances or documents necessary in order to use the Prize.
17. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to be responsible for all federal, state, provincial, local or other applicable taxes associated with acceptance and use of the prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the sole right and discretion to change the prize for another prize of equal or higher value should circumstances make this unavoidable.
19. The winner must agree to participate in reasonable, unpaid publicity on behalf of the Promoter such as winner announcement on social media channels
20. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses of claims whatsoever arising out of participation of the promotion or accepting the prize. This does not affect users’ statutory rights.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Queensland law and the Courts of Queensland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
22. Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and refuse claims it believes to be of a fraudulent nature. Should a claim be upheld as fraudulent the Promoter reserves the right to pursue damages against individuals in connection with the claim.
24. The Promoter will be the sole judge of the competition winner(s). Any judging decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Select World Travel & iFly.net.au, Suite 2 / 66 Appel Street, Surfers Paradise, Qld 4217